click here to sign up or renew today
Whether you’re training for a triathlon, trying to maintain a healthy weight or enjoying quality time with your family and friends, as a member of the Y you’re surrounded by like-minded people pursuing a common goal: healthy living and the common good of our community.
TRY THE Y - UPCOMING SPECIALS
September 2020 - Pay the Day Special! Click here for more details.
Y MEMBERSHIP IS A GREAT VALUE:
- No binding contract
- FREE Group Exercise Classes
- FREE Fitness Orientation
YOUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- New, state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment
- Exercise, educational and group interest programs for the whole family
- Convenient drop-in Childwatch while you exercise (family memberships only)
- Member rates for all additional programs like swim lessons, youth programs and child care
- Nationwide receiprocity - With your membership at the Franklin County Family YMCA you're welcome to use any YMCA in the United States.
- AWAY Program privileges—many of the 2,400 Ys across the country honor your gym membership, so your membership benefits travel with you
THE Y IS MORE
When you join the Y, you’re not just a member of a fitness center; you’re part of a cause. As part of a leading national nonprofit organization, you’re coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
WHEN YOU JOIN THE Y, YOU BELONG TO A PLACE WHERE:
- Holistic health and well-being are encouraged for people of all ages
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose